The Bus Stop The Bus Stop

Pretty nice animation overall. There are some parts that could use a little work (for example, what I can only describe as the "kicking part" in which the guy just completely disappears in one frame, he should probably move off of the screen with the kick, not disappear).
When the one character speaks, his mouth is lined in black. This looks totally out of place, considering the fact that the rest of him is drawn in orange.
As I said, nice animation. I hope you get the 3 stars you were shooting for!

Spazkidin3D Spazkidin3D

I actually really like it. The art is excellent at the beginning, and then it sort of takes this rushed feeling. I really like animations like this, and I like your style. This does seem a bit hurried, and I can see room for improvement (for instance, I can't read many of the words on the screen. To fix this, I'd recommend writing the words really large so it is clear, and then shrinking it down to fit on the screen).
Very nice. I hope to see more from you.

juicyng responds:

Thanks

Tumblr (Animation) Tumblr (Animation)

I actually really like your style. Perhaps consider adding a title screen and maybe an ending screen so the video doesn't automatically repeat. Aside from that, very nice animation. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Aela the Huntress-Forsworn Aela the Huntress-Forsworn

Only problem here is anatomy. I wouldn't have drawn it either, but too much of her breast is showing for there not to be exposure of her nipple. That sounds crass, but I only say this to be accurate. The way to get around this would have been to make the armor come down more on the right side. Another note, the lines indicating her chest plate are too high up on the neck, looks a bit unnatural. Aside from that, looks pretty nice.