The Bus Stop The Bus Stop

Pretty nice animation overall. There are some parts that could use a little work (for example, what I can only describe as the "kicking part" in which the guy just completely disappears in one frame, he should probably move off of the screen with the kick, not disappear).
When the one character speaks, his mouth is lined in black. This looks totally out of place, considering the fact that the rest of him is drawn in orange.
As I said, nice animation. I hope you get the 3 stars you were shooting for!

Spazkidin3D Spazkidin3D

I actually really like it. The art is excellent at the beginning, and then it sort of takes this rushed feeling. I really like animations like this, and I like your style. This does seem a bit hurried, and I can see room for improvement (for instance, I can't read many of the words on the screen. To fix this, I'd recommend writing the words really large so it is clear, and then shrinking it down to fit on the screen).
Very nice. I hope to see more from you.

juicyng responds:

Thanks

Tumblr (Animation) Tumblr (Animation)

I actually really like your style. Perhaps consider adding a title screen and maybe an ending screen so the video doesn't automatically repeat. Aside from that, very nice animation. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Mr. Burger Mr. Burger

I think if you were to increase the length, increase the Frames per Second, and increase the content in general, you might start getting some better reviews on each video. For example, if this animation were to include a man or woman purchasing a burger, sitting down, unwrapping said burger, finding it had a face, and ending it with a scream, people would be more willing to rate the video higher. Four seconds of choppy animation just won't cut it for most people, especially if half of that four seconds is "Created by me, share it, pls respond."
The humor in this video is certainly there, and if it were embellished people might start paying attention.